1. Acquisition of personal information
2. Use of personal information
We will use personal information to a necessary extent to achieve the following purposes. When we use personal information for the purpose which is not stipulated below, we will obtain consent from the person in advance.
- When sending information about advertisements, services, etc. of this site or third parties such as business partners to customers
- Questionnaire survey and analysis for quality control of this site
- Order from the court, the public prosecutor's office, the police, or an authorized public organization for disclosure
- Where deemed necessary to protect the rights of our company, users and other third parties, property and services, etc.
- When there is an imminent danger to human life, body and property, etc., and there is an urgent need
3. Safety management of personal information
KESION will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information to be handled, and other security management of personal information.
4. Consignment of personal information
When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, KESION will conduct an investigation of the third party and ensure that the personal information is entrusted to be handled safely.
5. About offering personal information to the third party
KESION will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the person in advance, unless stipulated in the Personal Information Protection Act.
In this website, the information of the accessed person is recorded as an access log. The recorded information includes the IP address of the person, the date and time of access, etc., but does not include any personally identifiable information. Access logs will be used to analyze the management and usage of this website.
8. Disclosure, amendment, and disposal of personal information
KESION will promptly disclose if there is a request from the person to disclose his / her personal information. At that time, if you cannot confirm your identity, we will not respond to the disclosure. If there is an error in the content of personal information and there is a request for correction / addition / deletion from the person, we will promptly respond to these requests after investigation. At that time, if you cannot confirm your identity, we will not respond to these requests.
Please contact the following if you have any of the above claims or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information.
Contact: KESION, Inc. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: 03-6418-7707 (Mon-Fri 10: 00-18: 00)
The contents of this policy are subject to change. The revised policy will be effective from the time of posting on this site other than the case specified by KESION.
KESION Co. , Ltd.